The Classic Rex Plus divides and rounds dough pieces of a weight of up to 320 grams, with a capacity of up to 4,800 pieces per hour. Pizzas, baguettes, braided bread, strudel sheets, etc., can be produced in great numbers according to the tried-and-tested Rex principle.
- gentle dough processing according to the tried-and-tested Rex principle
- the machine for the most stringent hygiene demands
- 3- and 4-row operation
- easy change of row numbers
- capacity of machine continually adjustable from 12 to max. 20 strokes per minute
- simple dough supply via roller hopper with safety light-grid
- machine operation via touch panel
- net weight approx. 950 kg
- power supply: approx. 2 kW
- stainless steel design
Weight range Number of Rows Piston size Max. hourly capacity
75 – 180G 3\4 SK 75 3600/4800
90 – 210G 3\4 SK 80 3600/4800
100 – 245G 3\4 SK 85 3600/4800
115 – 280G 3 SK 90 3600
125 – 300G 3 SK 92 3600
135 – 320G 3 SK 95 3600
The dough is filled into the shaft or roller hopper.
Rotating star rollers (dough feeding stars) cut the dough into suitable portions (depending on the single weight of the dough pieces) which are then conveyed into the dividing area.
The horizontally moving slider presses the dough into the opening of the dividing drum. The excess dough is removed by a scraper ledge and returned to the dividing area.
After an anti-clockwise rotation by 90°, the dough pieces are rounded by means of an oscillating rounding plate. The rounding eccentric can be adjusted to suit the consistency and weight of the dough.
After another 90° rotation, the dough pieces are transferred to the discharge belt.