The Artisan SFR has proven itself as the ideal machine if you want to produce both square and round rolls in many variations: The rounding unit is on board as standard. Optionally available are a diamond and triangle stamping station that allows for combined operation of cutting and stamping.
The Artisan SFR is intended for use as a single machine as well as in combination with classic Koenig roll lines. In the configuration SFR with Eco Twin, for example, you can produce many kinds of baked goods: square and round, stamped, pressed, cut. And of course also seeded.
- production of square and round dough pieces with high level of dough yield
- high hourly capacity, e.g. with 5 rows up to 6,000 pieces with rounded rolls
- simple row selection
- perfect pre-calibration of the dough belt by means of side edge former and pressing down roller
- no side trimming, no dough waste
- changeable stamping tools for wide range of products
- rounded dough pieces with unrivalled pore structure
- also available with greasing for German Rosenbrötchen
- optionally with box lifting device
Not every decision has to be a hard one. The following overview shows you at a glance which machines will best meet your demands with regard to the end product. Everything else we’ll find out together in a detailed consultation that has only one aim: Making your success perfect and sustainable.