The continuous dough belt is brought to its final thickness very gently by the use of two satellite rollers and one cross roller in the Artisan SFI. The shear stresses in the dough belt are thus minimal and premium quality is guaranteed. The enormous power of this machine stands for a high degree of profitability.
The Artisan SFI can be expanded by tried-and-tested Koenig components at any time to include bowl hoist or box lifter, rounding station with a bypass section, dampening and seeding unit, longrollingstation for white breads and baguette, cutting unit, setting unit, etc.
- extremely gentle dough processing for soft doughs
- dough throughput with softer doughs approx. 500 kg/hour; with harder doughs up to 1,200 kg/hour
- high-precision row positioning of the pre-portioned dough pieces through a special setting system
- exact calibration of the dough strip by means of a fluted hopper and satellite heads
- easy and quick cleaning with the “Easy Cleaning System”
- maximum product variety because of modular units such as bowl hoist, rounding station, longrolling station, dampening, seeding and various easily exchangeable tools
Not every decision has to be a hard one. The following overview shows you at a glance which machines will best meet your demands with regard to the end product. Everything else we’ll find out together in a detailed consultation that has only one aim: Making your success perfect and sustainable.