The tried-and-tested basic model
Based on the “Rex” technology that’s gentle on the dough, the Basic Rex divides and rounds dough pieces in 6-, 5- and 4-row versions. The tried-and-tested head machine obtains an hourly capacity of up to 9,000 pieces.
- gentle operation according to the Rex principle.
- 6-, 5- and 4-row machine versions
- capacity of machine continually adjustable from 12 to max. 25 strokes per minute
- simple operation via handwheels.
- simple dough supply via chute hopper with safety light-grid.
- optionally available with spreading finger belt or discharge belt.
- net weight approximately 800 kg.
- power supply: approximately 1.5 kW.
- Inside and outside stainless steel cladding.
|Weight range||Number of rows||Piston size||Max. hourly capacity|